Yes just a day early for me. Oh well too bad. lol
You will need:
- Toilet rolls
- Paint – to the colours of your chosen animal
- brush – container to rinse brushes
- goggle eyes
- black marker pen
- coloured cardstock to match your animals
- news paper and white paper
Please note: this is NOT my idea I got the original inspiration from Fiskars.com at this article by Valerie Salmon
Frog, Penguin, Bunny, Monkey
1. scrunch a small ball of newspaper and put some white paper over it. Put this into one end of the toilet roll.
2. Paint your animal up.
3. while paint is drying cut out parts of your animal…. beak, wings, arms, ears etc
4. once paint is dry, stick on eyes and body parts.
Kept my kids and the next door neighbors kids busy for about 30 or so minutes.
And the delighted faces from them afterwards was very rewarding.