Right I have done another page of my ‘art’ journal.
This is a tutorial on how I did it….
1. Write your verse (I used a Martha Stewart journaling pen in black)
2. Draw out a rough oval onto your Masking Magic and cut out.
3. add the mask over the journaling
4. put a scrap piece of paper behind your page then spray your glimmer mist or homemade equivalent onto your page
(recipe for homemade glimmer mist on my frugal page) I used red.
5. blot with a soft cloth
6. Stamp with your fave stamps in black ink
I used Fiskars Zinnia Zing (flowers), my own hand carved stamp (woman and child), and a wooden stamp from the Trade aid shop.
7. Sponge around your journaling spot – in blue
8. Sponge in your yellowy/green where you want it and spray some more red glimmer spray.
9. Sponge off the mask and then peal off the paper.
Apply additional sponging around the inside of the journaling according to taste.
Thanks so much for visiting the blog.
Please leave a comment they are always appreciated.