Yea i know, scrapbooking! LOL
Here are instructions on how to make this page….
First of all i did this in A4 size but im sure you can adapt to 12×12″ – you can do it…. ;)
You will need:
Black cardstock A4 size (or 12×12 if you want to scrap that size)
Green cardstock 12×12 size
Stamps: various sized square stamps and a script stamp
Black ink pad
One 6×4 photo portrait orientation if A4 (if you are doing 12×12 you have a choice of landscape or portrait orientations as you will have enough room)
Shear bow in white (optional)
A tag to write on
Your fave adhesive
Pen to write with
And an arrow cut our with either a die or scissors in yellow or green cardstock scrap.
1. Cut three green squares of cardstock about 4 1/2″ square
Then stamp them using a script stamp and some square stamps. Any you have will do fine in black ink.
2. Stick the squares down on the black cardstock.
3. Stick your 6×4 photo in place.
4. Use yellow ribbon to make a cross/framed formation on the layout to one side as pictured.
5. Attach your sheer bow on the layout to the bottom left of the photo.
6. Attach the tag and arrow on the layout to the top left of your photo.
I used dimensional foam adheasive for these elements.
7. Write on your layout and an option would be to put dotted white lines around the square panels if you want with a white gel pen.
You are done!
Have fun and congrats!