Yes it is New Years Day here in New Zealand.
Happy New Year!!!!
Well last years resolutions didn’t go so well….
- Prayer – hmmm started off with a his a a roar here but went back to old habbits praying every now and again when I wanted something…. gosh I can be so selfish sometimes! (yes beat myself up time!)
- Read/study and do Gods word- another thing that took off with a hiss and a roar. But didn’t end up happening from half way through the year onwards.
- Paint 12 Acrylic paintings – a common theme here –you guessed it… again took off with a hiss and a raw and I did up till April. So much for a painting a month! lol
- Draw 52 Drawings – another one moment thought I guess here. Did about 4 of them. Not the one a week I was going to do.
- d0 365 word puzzles and read books to excersize brain – ok here I did only 3! so much for brain excersize!
- excersize body and get out in the sun more – I did get out in the sun more! but as for excersize….. lol yeap you guessed it another no go.
- Spend time with my family – yes more time with family
- Do Scrapbooking, sewing and crafting – yes I definitely did! got the blog to prove it!
Now for this years resolutions……
- Read/study and do Gods word
- Spend time with my family
- excersize body and get out in the sun more
- Do Scrapbooking, sewing and crafting
and in that order of priority!
Lets see how I do this year. LOL
Next on the agenda:
Organizing my sons Super Hero Party for his 5th birthday.
- make decorations
- get ingredients for party food
- put together activities
- put together party gift packs
Up and coming in the year:
- Carry on with Sketch a fortnight for Fiskars Craft (could be scrapbook, quilt patch, card-making sketches)
- carry on with Fiskars craft DT posts
- Carry on with Creative Paper clay DT commitments
- Organize and plan daughters birthday party for June
- Keep my sanity and don’t get so stressed out this year
One more thing!
Its my 40th birthday in July…. hint hint… LOL
If I happen to have a midlife crisis and go nuts this year on my blog don’t blame me!
I love adhesives, white/cream/tan(craft) card-stock 12×12 size please. wink wink! (I can do heaps with those things).
Yes I am cheeky – someone has to be!